P E R S P E C T I V E


"...I'm going to win because I don't know how to lose. I've never lost in my life. The game of life is cool because you really can't lose. Everything we encounter, good or bad, changes us."


I've gotten jobs. I've lost jobs. I've experienced highs and lows. Loss. Frustration. Setbacks. BUT, I've never lost. 

There is something to learn from every thing. 
E V E R Y. T H I N G. 

Losing people you love teaches you to treasure who you have. Missing opportunities teaches you to position yourself for greatness next time. Being broke teaches you what to do when you start making money. Hearing the word no {should} motivate you towards your next  yes. (Because it's coming) 

I live my life this way by choice. I choose to always win because it feels better. I choose to learn from no's, denials and shortcomings. Perspective changes things. Perspective changes Y O U. 

Check. Your. View. 

*image courtesy of livesimply.me*

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Coffee Shops And Laptops. Design by Fearne.