I N T E N T I O N S // 2 0 1 6




I release myself from perfection.


I release myself from having to have it together.


I release myself from worrying.


I release myself from thinking of what others think and say.


I release myself from fearing that things won't work out.


I give myself permission to live, feel, act, do and be me. 


Unapologetically. 

I will do what I want to do until I do not want to do it anymore. 

Then... I will do something else.

I will give myself grace. 


I will make decisions. 

I will change my mind. 

I will change my mind again. 

I will support myself. 

I will assume my place. 

I will endorse my dreams. 

I will encourage myself. 

I will acknowledge my right to live a big life.

I will think BIG. 


I will allow myself to be human. 


I will live. 


I will thrive. 

Onward. 







image courtesy of alkaurthar.org 

4 comments

  1. I thank you for directing me here.....I share a similar mind state,spirit,and motivation. I look forward to meeting many like minds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting! Beyond thrilled to start the conversation and to continue to help motivate and to be motivated by readers just like you!!!

      Delete
  2. Another great post!I'm committed to journaling my journey through 2016, and I decided this is my year to be intentional.All year long! 😉 Much success to you all who make this their season to be "Intentional"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great post!I'm committed to journaling my journey through 2016, and I decided this is my year to be intentional.All year long! 😉 Much success to you all who make this their season to be "Intentional"

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Coffee Shops And Laptops. Design by Fearne.